Welcome to Continuum, the world’s most comprehensive visual effects plug-in collection. Continuum includes over 300 plug-ins spanning seventeen visual effects categories and covering the full gamut of visual effect solutions.
This document provides a launching point for information on using Continuum plug-ins, a.k.a. BCC or Boris Continuum Complete, including links to documentation for individual effects, descriptions of common elements that appear across the Continuum toolkit, host specific tips and tricks, and links to additional training resources.
You can find a compete listing of all Continuum 11 effects organized both alphabetically and by category here:
Continuum plug-ins offer a variety of common control groups for consistent access to shared features such as presets, preferences, host-specific workflow controls, and many others. For more information about working with presets and other common controls, Click Here.
Host Application Tips
Additional guidance for working with Continuum in individual host applications:
- Continuum in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Continuum in Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion
- Continuum in Avid Media Composer, Symphony, and News Cutter
- Continuum in DaVinci Resolve
- Continuum in Vegas
Additional Help and Training Resources
Numerous resources are available for helping you get the most out of Continuum.
- Each Continuum filter contains a direct link to the latest docs for that filter live on our website. The Continuum help system is also universally available on the Boris FX website at www.borisfx.com/helpdocs.
- The BorisFX Forum provides a public platform to post questions, share ideas, and search archives for all aspects of the Continuum plugin family.
- BorisTV video tutorials cover a huge range of topics from introductions to the Fundamentals, to deep training Webinar Replays, to in-depth looks at key effects and techniques.
- The BorisFX Release Notes repository contains detailed information on changes in each revision, compatibility notes, and known issues.
- Our Technical Support representatives can be contacted on the BorisFX Support Page