NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021 The BCC+ Color Infrared filter simulates infrared filters used in conjunction with infrared sensitive film or sensors to produce very interesting false-color images with a dreamlike or sometimes lurid appearance.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Magenta: Adjusts the amount of magenta in the image.
Blue: Adjusts the amount of blue in the image.
Hue: Adjusts the hue in any non-blue areas of the image.
Contrast: Adjusts the overall contrast of the image.
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ Color Infrared from the BCC Art Looks unit category.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button in the Effects and Presets banner. The BCC FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Adjust the Magenta and Blue sliders to your liking.
- Changing the Hue will only adjust hue in non-blue areas.Color Infrared images usually have high contrast.
- Lower the Contrast setting if it is too high for your image.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.