NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021, the BCC+ Overexpose filter simulates the overexposure that occurs when a film camera is stopped.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Amount: Controls the amount of overexposure.
Intensity: Sets the intensity of the overexposure.
Blur: Sets the softness of the overexposure.
PixelChooser: The BCC PixelChooser provides simple, built-in masking of the effect result. The PixelChooser is generally used to select a portion of the image and restrict an effect to just the selected area while maintaining the original image content in unselected regions. The selection can be based on geometric shapes or on the image’s luma/color properties.
For more information on the PixelChooser, Click Here.
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ Ice Halos from the BCC Lights unit category.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button from the Effects and Presets banner. The FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Adjust the Amount, Intensity and Blur controls to achieve the desired effect.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.