NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021.5, the BCC+ Haze filter reduces excessive blue by absorbing UV light and eliminates haze which tends to wash out color and image clarity.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Haze: Sets the amount of haze to be removed from the scene.
Temperature: Sets the color of the image to be either warmer or cooler. Dragging the slider to the right makes the image cooler (bluer) and dragging the slider to the left makes the image warmer (redder).
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ Haze from the BCC Color and Tone unit category.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button from the Effects and Presets banner. The FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Set the amount of haze to be removed from the scene using the Haze control.
- Adjust the Temperature parameters to your liking.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.