NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021, the BCC+ DeBand Filter removes banding artifacts from an image by smoothing pixels in banded areas while retaining detail.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Strength: Sets the amount of debanding.
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ DeBand from the BCC Image Restoration unit category.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button from the Effects and Presets banner.The FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Adjust the Strength parameter to manually set the amount of debanding.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.