NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021, the BCC Net+ filter softens and minimizes facial imperfections while retaining image clarity. Great for portraits and people photography.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Blur: Sets the softness of the image.
Opacity: Sets the amount of diffusion mixed into the original image. The higher the setting, the more the image is blurred.
- Hue: Rotates the hue of the image.
- Saturation: Adjusts the saturation of the image. Positive values saturate, negative values desaturate.
- Brightness: Adjusts the brightness of the image. Positive values brighten, negative values darken.
- Contrast: Adjusts the contrast of the image. Positive values increase contrast, negative values decrease contrast.
- Gamma: Adjusts the gamma of the image. The gamma adjustment leaves the white and black points the same and only modifies the values in-between. Positive values lighten the midtones, negative values darken the midtones.
- Temperature: Sets the color of the image to be either warmer or cooler. Dragging the slider to the right makes the image cooler (bluer) and dragging the slider to the left makes the image warmer (redder).
- Cyan/Magenta: Adds either Cyan or Magenta to the image. Dragging the slider to the right makes the image more magenta and dragging the slider to the left makes the image more cyan.
- Red: Adds or subtracts red from the image.
- Green: Adds or subtracts green from the image.
- Blue: Adds or subtracts blue from the image.
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ Net from the BCC Optical Diffusion unit.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button. The FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Adjust the Blur and Opacity parameters to your liking.
- Adjust the Color Correct > Temperature control to your liking.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.