NEW IN CONTINUUM 2021.5, The BCC+ Fluorescent filter removes the green cast caused by fluorescent bulbs.
Presets and the FX Editor
To select from a selection of factory installed and user-generated presets, open the FX Editor interface and pick one from the Presets window.
Temperature: Removes the greenish tone caused by photographing under fluorescent lights. Increasing the value will increases the red and blue channels to compensate.
Working with The Filter
- Apply BCC+ Fluorescent from the BCC Color and Tone unit category.
- Click the BCC FX Editor button from the Effects and Presets banner. The FX Editor user interface opens and consists of Presets, Parameters and Viewer windows.
- Try out some of the presets.
- Adjust the Temperature slider as needed.
- Click the Apply button to return to the host application.
The values of the parameter adjustments in the FX Editor user interface are transferred to your host application.