Webinar (11/17): The Perfect Cut with Sapphire 10's Transition Builder
01 November 2016
Transitions can seamlessly blend cuts together or instantly set the style of your project. Join Adobe certified trainer Nick Harauz as he teaches Premiere Pro editors how to take transitions to the next level with the new Sapphire 10 Transition Builder.
Presented jointly by Boris FX, Imagineer Systems, and GenArts
Date & Time: Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT
- Learn the ins and outs of how to use the Sapphire Transition Builder to create custom transitions right inside Premiere
- Modify your favorite classic Sapphire transitions within Builder for a new and fresh look
- Explore the pre-built advanced transitions that ship free with Sapphire v10
- Walk through the cross platform capabilities of the Transition Builder to share preset transitions between Avid, Premiere and Resolve.
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a mocha Pro 5 one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a Sapphire 10 one year subscription. ($499 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a RX Plug-in Pack from our friends at iZotope. ($129 value)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter
: Nick Harauz is an Apple, Adobe and Avid Certified Trainer. He has an uncanny ability to engage his students and create a level of relatedness that keeps them coming back for more. Since 2002, Nick also works with domestic and international brands offering video production and motion graphic services. He has worked with clients such as Proctor and Gamble and Virgin Mobile. Currently, Nick is working on his first feature film entitled Lost and Found
. You can find some of his online training on both Lynda and Creative Cloud Learn.