Has your track ever looked perfect inside Mocha AE but once you get it back into After Effects something seems off? Ben Brownlee gives a rundown of the top 6 mistakes people make when using Mocha tracking data in After Effects. Here’s a handy checklist to get the results you need.
- Have I created my tracking data in the plug-in?
- Have I applied it to the right layer?
- Is it the right type of tracking data?
- Is my Surface set correctly in the Mocha interface?
- Are my tracked footage and insert clips the same resolution?
- Am I sure my tracked footage and insert clips are the same resolution?
Learn more about Transform Data
What is the planar surface?