Ben Brownlee, Boris FX's new Director of Learning and Content, shows the new 2019.5 features found inside Sapphire, Continuum, and Mocha Pro. Techniques taught in an Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro workflow, but apply to all supported host applications.
A peek at what you'll see if you swing by our SIGGRAPH booth 1011 (July 30-August 1).
- Create complex warping effects using Mocha Pro’s new export to CC Power Pin option
- Create & track complicated roto splines using Mocha Pro’s new magnetic and edge-snapping tools
- Find out what makes a good lens flare with Sapphire’s S_LensFlare & improved Flare Designer; Bring your flares to dynamic life
- Easily make editorial particle effects using Particle Illusion inside your NLE
- Create and track realistic customized fire effects onto footage
- How small changes to particle presets can make a big impact