In this 1 1⁄2 hour training, John Dickinson of
Motionworks, leading motion
graphics artist, breaks down how his process for creating a haunting
Halloween-inspired motion graphics pieces from stock footage.
Learn how he combines BCC 10, Sapphire 10, and mocha Pro 5 inside Adobe After
Effects. Full of quick tips!
- Exploring the new effects and features in Sapphire 10
- Using Sapphire Builder to combine multiple effects into one look
- Working with mocha Pro to take the pain out of tracking and rotoscoping
- Adding Continuum Complete effects to create a mood and atmosphere
- Quick and easy titling with the new native 3D tools in Adobe After Effects
Stock footage provided by Pond5