Our biggest Halloween Contest yet! Submit a Halloween inspired, spooky video short and enter to win excellent prizes from Imagineer Systems and our partners: Maxon, FXHome, Rampant Design and Mamoworld. Top 5 entries will win a prize!
- Submit a short “scary, spooky, Halloween” video (no longer than 5 minutes).
- All videos must use Mocha AE or Mocha Pro for part of the process.
- Enter by Midnight, Thursday, October 31
Mocha Pro v3 from Imagineer Systems
mocha Pro is the academy award winning visual effects tool that combines modules for planar motion tracking, rotoscoping, lens correction, stabilization, object removal, 3D camera solving and more. Retail Value: $1495 more info
CINEMA 4D Broadcast has everything you need to create dynamic broadcast graphics quickly and easily. If you are a motion graphics artist looking to add 3D to your existing suite of tools, then this is the ideal choice for you. more info Retail Value: $1695
VFX product bundle from mamoworld
Boost your After Effects workflow with the mamoworld suite. Includes iExpressions, CINEWARE proxy, MochaImport+, Auto Lip-Sync, Beat Assistant and all other mamoworld products. Retail Value: $485 more info
HitFilm 2 Ultimate from FXHome
Essential editing tools, over 150 effects and groundbreaking 3D compositing with a revolutionary workflow. World class particle simulators, professional chroma key and advanced color correction. Import 3D models with full light and shadow support. Track features in 2D and camera solve in 3D with mocha HitFilm. Nothing else comes close. Retail Value $399 more info
VFX product bundle from Rampant Design Tools
Easy to Use Professional Grade Visual Effects.
Includes GunFX, MonsterFX and Light Impact.
Retail value $357 more info
How to enter:
- Create an interesting or scary or humorous “Halloween” inspired short video that uses any of Mocha AE or Mocha Pro’s features including: Planar Tracking, Rotoscoping, Screen Inserts, 3D Camera Solve or Object Removal.
- Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo. Tag your video: mocha Halloween
- When your video is ready to be viewed email us the link, your full name and email address.
- To enter, your video must be uploaded by Midnight, Thursday, October 31.
- All content must be yours. Only original materials will be considered.
- You may enter more than once.
- You may submit older projects for consideration, but we will give preference to fresher material.
- Work will be judged on creativity and quality of visual effects.
- Have fun! This is an opportunity to learn something new and promote your work.