What’s New in Sapphire 2020.5
- S_HyperPush - Brand new effect for Sapphire 2020.5, S_HyperPush pushes the foreground towards the camera before dissolving into the background.
- S_HyperPull - Brand new effect for Sapphire 2020.5, S_HyperPull pulls the foreground away before dissolving into the background.
- Improved LensFlare Designer:
- Lens Flare Shading for more realistic lensflares.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Support for Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16 and the integrated Fusion inside of Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 16
- Overall increased functionality and workflow enhancements for all Sapphire 2020.5 plugins.
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improved Mocha:
- The integrated Mocha tracking and masking has been improved with an improved area brush, better edge snapping, and overall more accurate planar tracking.
- Improvements in CPU and GPU rendering for effects that feature Atmospheric noise, such as S_Glow, S_LensFlare, and many more.
- 12 new and/or improved flares have been added for Sapphire 2020.5, all featuring the new lens shading feature.