What’s New In Sapphire 2020.02
- RackDefocus, Convolve, Glare, Flashbulbs: Fixed a slowdown in these effects when run on the CPU with certain parameter settings.
- Licensing: Improved license activation and deactivation where licensing one machine would deactivate another on certain network configurations.
- After Effects: Fixed a bug where the pivot in LensFlare and other point widgets might not be positioned correctly when the preview is downsampled.
- Preset Browser: Fixed an issue where the preset browser won’t launch on large footage. For now the preset browser will use sample footage when the input clip is too large.
- Minor License Tool UI improvements.
- Fixed the s_config flag: rlm_no_promote_render_lics.
- Vegas: Updated s_config to identify vegas by its new OFX ID: com.vegascreativesoftware.vegas
- Nuke: Fixed a deadlock in S_Zap when adjusting parameters.