What’s New In Sapphire 2019.06:
- Windows: Fixed the cancel button in the ‘Starting Mocha’ dialog.
- EdgeRays: Fixed a crash when “Rays Res” is set to anything other than Full.
- Premiere: Fixed a warning when Sapphire is applied to a clip with a non-standard frame rate.
- Added environment variables to the Sapphire Preset Browser to set non-standard search locations for presets: SAPPHIRE_LOAD_PRESET_PATH and SAPPHIRE_SAVE_PRESET_PATH.
- Premiere: Removed the “Follow Path” option in S_Zap on Premiere. This mode only works on After Effects.
- Flame: Fixed a crash when S_Retime is used downstream of a BurnInMetadata node.