Continuum 2019.5 (v12.5.2) for Apple Final Cut Pro / FxPlug - Release Notes
Continuum 2019.5 (v12.5.2) is a minor maintenance update to Continuum 2019.5 and is free to licensed users of Continuum 2019.5. It includes several fixes (see below). For a full list of what’s new between Continuum 2019 and Continuum 2019.5 please refer to the initial 2019.5 release notes here:
Fixes in 2019.5 (v12.5.2) for FxPlug:
- Minor performance improvements
Continuum 2019.5 (internal version 12.5.2) (BCC 2019.5 v12.5.2) for FxPlug was released on 8/26/2019.
Continuum 2019.5 (v12.5.2) for Apple FxPlug officially supports the following host applications:
macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (as appropriate for the host version in use):
Final Cut Pro X 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4 Motion 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4
Numerous resources are available for helping you get the most out of Boris Continuum Complete.
- Help documents for individual BCC effects are accessible directly from each plug-in’s UI. The entire BCC Help Documention library is also available on the BorisFX website, including access to a downloadable version for browsing Offline BCC Help Documentation.
- BorisTV video tutorials cover a huge range of topics including introductions to the fundamentals, deep training webinar replays, and in-depth looks at key effects and techniques.
Continuum 2019.5 (v12.5.2) for FxPlug Compatibility Notes:
While in general your previously saved projects should render identically in the newer version, bug fixes and quality improvements can sometimes change the look of older projects. While every effort is made to ensure project compatibility, the following notable areas may see some change to the look of previously saved projects.
- None known
Continuum 2019.5.1 (v12.5.2) for FxPlug - Known Issues and Limitations:
- Continuum 2019.5 for FxPlug does not include support for Mocha tracking/masking, Primatte Studio, Particle Illusion, Title Studio, Optical Stabilizer, or the FX Browser at this time.
- In order to comply with host multi-threading requirements BCC Match Grain does not currently support using the Lock Sample checkbox to lock in new grain samples. You can still use Match Grain to render grain matched from an alternate clip by leaving the Lock Sample checkbox disabled, but it is not possible to use the Lock Sample checkbox to store new grain profiles permanently in grain files or presets. However, loading previously saved grain profiles or Match Grain presets will continue to work as before. 
- Lens Flash Transition ignores Ease parameters [CO-5719]