BCC FxPlug 6.0.7
New Features and Improvements
• Improvements in memory handling for BCC Optical Stabilizer, Pan and Zoom, Motion Key, Degrain,
Match Grain. Some filters in previous versions of BCC displayed memory issues when using image files
large dimensions. This issue has been resolved with the BCC 6.0.7 release.
• Long drive names no longer cause a problem when using BCC 6 on the Macintosh platform. In
previous versions of BCC 6, Macintosh systems that used drives with excessively long names caused
problems for the BCC filters. This issue has been resolved with the BCC 6.0.7 release.
• BCC 3D Objects host support extended to include Final Cut Express. In previous versions of BCC 6,
the 3D Objects category of filters were not supported in the Apple Motion host application. This issue
has been resolved with the BCC 6.0.7 release.
• BCC Witness Protection filter now correctly interprets video fields. In previous versions of BCC 6, the
Witness Protection filter did not interpret video fields from the host correctly, resulting in an incorrect
result. This issue has been resolved with the 6.0.7 release.
• In the Apple Motion host, the BCC Optical Stabilizer filter exhibited problems with image analysis when
used in 32 bit color mode. This issue has been resolved with the BCC 6.0.7 release.
• The BCC Matte Choker filter was generating an incorrect result when the Gaussian Blur option was
selected from the Blur Quality pop-up. This issue has been resolved with the BCC 6.0.7 release.
• Overall stability improvements when using BCC filters with multi-layered sequences in the Final Cut
We highly recommend that any mounted disc drives contain less than 27 characters in the drive name
and that special characters or symbols should be avoided when using BCC filters on Macintosh
systems. Non-adherence to this recommendation may result in instability in the host environment.