Boris Continuum Complete 7.0.6 AE supports the following host applications :
Macintosh : Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5.
Windows : Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5.
System Requirements :
Macintosh : Max OSX 10.5 and higher
Windows : Windows 7 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, XP 32/64
New with this Version :
• Fixed timing problems in BCC Motion Key when field rendering with keyframed Area position, scale, aspect, and/or angle parameters.
• Fixed BCC UpRez workflow in Premiere Pro CS4 . Please refer to the new BCC Uprez documentation for detailed instructions on using the filter in various versions of Premiere Pro . Note that due to host differences between Premiere Pro CS4 and Premiere Pro CS3/CS5 , BCC Uprez projects saved in Premiere Pro CS3 will not open as expected in Premiere Pro CS4 , nor will CS4 projects open as expected in CS5 . (Both scenarios will require manual tweaking of project settings.)
• Fixed unexpected behavior in Premiere Pro when saving/loading Motion Tracker data if the effect name happened to be highlighted in the Premiere Pro ’s effect control pane.
• Fixed unexpected behavior in BCC Spotlight for extreme settings of Light Elevation .
• Fixed unexpected behavior in BCC Optical Stabilizer when the Corner 1 and Corner 2 controls defined an unusually small region.
• Fixed a small memory leak in BCC Optical Flow
• Made improvements to BCC Match Grain usability in Premiere Pro CS5 .
The following is a listing of the known problems in the product at time of shipping :
• CS5 After Effects : Projects that have been saved at less than full resolution can cause BCC 3D Objects filters to incorrectly render only a portion of the screen. Resaving the project at full resolution and re-rendering solves this problem.
• CS5 After Effects : The BCC Extrude EPS filter does not maintain its link to the original EPS file when opening a project in CS5 that was originated in CS4 . The EPS file must be re-linked manually after opening the project.
• CS5 After Effects : The BCC Extruded Text filter can sometimes not see certain non-standard fonts when opening a project in CS5 that originated in CS4 .
• CS4 Premiere Pro : The built in Motion Tracker will not function as expected with HD clips that have new in/out points.
• Tile Mosaic : The Emboss function in this filter is not working on Macintosh .
• Pin Art and Particle Array : Anti-aliasing doesn’t apply to edges of custom shapes created by a texture with alpha.
• Pin Art and Particle Array - artifacts when using Noise Waves and vertical line (and grid) particles
• CS3/4/5 Premiere Pro Windows : Drop down Presets menu does not work for any of the BCC 7 filters. Note : You are able to Load the presets through L button
• Beat Reactor : Extraneous keyframe created at position of CTI. Note, this always happens the first time you apply Beat Reactor .
• CS3 Premiere Pro Macintosh : Applying any OpenGL Category filter to a Premiere Generator will result in host instability.
• CS4 : Adjusting parameters in BCC filters can result in the filter controls not redrawing correctly. Should this occur, twirling the filter closed and then open can help correct the issue.
• CS4 Premiere Pro Window 7/64 bit : Adjusting parameters for Map Controls feature in some filters causes Premiere Pro to generate a “Premiere Pro Not Responding” message.
• Optical Stabilizer will lose any analyzed data if the media FPS does not match the comp FPS.