Boris Continuum Complete 7.0.5 AE supports the following host applications:
Macintosh: Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5.Windows: Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5.
Macintosh: Max OSX 10.5 and higherWindows: Windows 7 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, XP 32/64
New with this Version:
• Fixed problem with orthogonal views for 3D Objects filters in After Effects. In the previous version of this software, 3D Objects were not being displayed as expected when the comp window was set to anything other than front view and instead of the 3D Object being displayed in a 3D scene, the object was being displayed as a flat 2D object in a 3D scene. This version fixes that issue and 3D Objects now appear as expected in all camera angle views.
• Fixed problem with Pixel Aspect Ratio for 3D Objects filters in After Effects. In the previous version of this software, 3D Objects were not correctly maintaining a camera lock in a 3D scene when Pixel Aspect Ratio was enabled. This problem has been fixed and the 3D Objects now remain locked into the scene as expected regardless of the PAR setting.
Known Issues and limitations:
The following is a listing of the known problems in the product at time of shipping:
• CS5 After Effects: Projects that have been saved at less than full resolution can cause BCC 3D Objects filters to incorrectly render only a portion of the screen. Resaving the project at full resolution and re-rendering solves this problem.
• CS5 After Effects: The BCC Extrude EPS filter does not maintain its link to the original EPS file when opening a project in CS5 that was originated in CS4. The EPS file must be re-linked manually after opening the project.
• CS5 After Effects: The BCC Extruded Text filter can sometimes not see certain non-standard fonts when opening a project in CS5 that originated in CS4.
• CS4 Premiere Pro: The built in motion tracker will not function as expected with HD clips that have new in/out points.
• BCC Tile Mosaic: The Emboss function in this filter is not working on Macintosh.
• BCC Pin Art and Particle Array: Anti-aliasing doesn’t apply to edges of custom shapes created by a texture with alpha.
• BCC Pin Art and Particle Array - artifacts when using Noise Waves and vertical line (and grid) particles
• CS3/4 Premiere Pro Windows 7/64bit: Drop down Presets menu does not work for any of the BCC 7 filters. Note: You are able to Load the presets through L button
• Beat Reactor: Extraneous keyframe created at position of CTI. Note, this always happens the first time you apply Beat Reactor.
• CS3 Premiere Pro Macintosh: Applying any BCC OpenGL Category filter to a Premiere Generator will result in host instability.
• CS4: Adjusting parameters in BCC filters can result in the filter controls not redrawing correctly. Should this occur, twirling the filter closed and then open can help correct the issue.
• CS4 Premiere Pro Window 7/64 bit: Adjusting parameters for Map Controls feature in some filters causes Premiere Pro to generate a “Premiere Pro Not Responding” message.
• BCC 7 AE Optical Stabilizer will lose any analyzed data if the media FPS does not match the comp FPS.