Version 2020.5 is now available on macOS, Windows, and Linux, and as a plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects, Avid Media Composer & OFX hosts such as Flame, Nuke, Fusion, HitFilm, and VEGAS Pro.
Using Mocha AE in Adobe After Effects? View the Compare Mocha Chart to learn more about Mocha Pro.
Affordable Annual Subscription: Mocha Pro delivers professional tools at artist level prices. Annual subscriptions for Adobe start at only $295/year or bundle with Silhouette Paint for greater savings!
2020.5 is a free update for customers on an active upgrade & support plan or annual subscription.
- Improved Planar Tracking, Up to 4x Faster Motion Blur Rendering and more new features.
- New Autodesk Flame Gmask Tracer: export roto and tracking directly to Gmask Tracer nodes with axis transformations Watch Video
- Improved Media support. New Gstreamer media engine in standalone application improves file reading. Formats such as AVCHD and MXF that were previously unsupported are now supported to read properly, including ProRes support on Windows and Linux. Updated Red Camera support.
- Updated OpenColorIO color management include streamlined viewer settings, new preference tab and improved workflow for both standalone and plug-in.
- Mega Plate module: use planar tracking and temporal frame analysis to create extended stitched frames for advanced effects and clean up tasks
- Area Brush: dynamic new paint tool with Quick Mask mode for fast creation of tracking and masking layers. Now improved with Gap Fill and keyboard shortcuts.