VFX, compositing, titling, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals
Boston MA - April 12, 2012 - Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated VFX and workflow technology for video and film, today announced that its cross-platform family of visual effects, compositing, titling, and workflow tools will support the forthcoming Adobe Creative Suite 6 release.
The Boris FX product line includes:
- Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE: the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
- Final Effects Complete 6 AE: over 110 designer effects and transitions for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. Ranging from graceful blurs and edges to radical warps and particle generators, Final Effects Complete dramatically augments an artist's creative arsenal. Full-featured 3D and 2D particle animations include ball action, explosions, distortions, jet trails, hair, liquid mercury distortions, spotlights, and color transitions.
- Boris RED 5: an indispensable tool for post-production and broadcast professionals, RED offers a wide range of features right on the Adobe Premiere Pro timeline, integrating broadcast-quality transitions, text generators, paint, rotoscoping, a full suite of tools to create and extrude vector objects, true 3D shapes and animation, and the industry's most comprehensive image processing filter suite.
- Boris Graffiti 6: allows Premiere Pro editors to create sophisticated title animations including 3D text with bump maps and reflections, type on text, and text on a path. An expansive Style Palette and the Boris Library Browser provide easy access to hundreds of preset effects and styles.
- Boris Transfer AE: an Adobe After Effects plug-in designed for seamless transfer of Avid Media Composer and Apple Final Cut Pro program sequences to After Effects. Boris Transfer AE preserves all aspects of an Avid or Final Cut Pro project including edits, cuts, dissolves, and treatments. In addition, Boris Transfer AE offers the unique ability to translate Boris Continuum Complete effects used in Avid or Final Cut Pro projects to corresponding Boris Continuum Complete effects in After Effects.
The Boris Box Set includes Boris Continuum Complete AE, Final Effects Complete AE, Boris RED, and Boris Transfer AE at one low price, delivering a wide range of high-power visual effects, graphics, and workflow tools to Adobe CS6 and other industry-leading video editing and compositing applications. The Boris Box Set is available for an MSRP of $1,995 USD. More information regarding Boris FX products and full-functioning 14-day trial versions are available from the Boris FX web site at https://borisfx.com/
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is a leading developer of VFX, compositing, titling, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals. Boris FX products have grown to serve over a million artists worldwide, with a customer base encompassing network and broadcast television clients such as BBC, CBS, Discovery, ESPN, and Turner, post-production facilities such as The Ant Farm, Digital Kitchen, and Troika Design Group, and educational and government institutions such as Video Symphony, Columbia College, the U.S. Army, and the U.S. Air Force. The company's success lies in its ability to tightly integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with industry-leading developers of video editing software and hardware including Adobe, Apple, Avid, Corel, Grass Valley, Nexidia, and Sony.