Boris Continuum Complete 10 for Adobe is our largest plug-in release for the Adobe professional video community to date! Explore major new effects and filters for Premiere and After Effects below.
NEW! BCC 10 for Adobe:
- mocha 's Academy award-winning planar tracking & masking tools are now integrated into the BCC PixelChooser. Now Premiere editors can access mocha without leaving the Premiere timeline or importing footage.
- Beauty Studio - A state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make your talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail.
- Title Studio - The next generation of 2D/3D titling and motion graphics tool for designing and animating at any resolution. Import Photoshop, Illustrator files and Maxon Cinema 4D models.
New Image Restoration Tools:
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels & removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer restores tape based damaged footage with field dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformat and stylize "vertical cell phone footage" into 16 x 9 for broadcast.
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic & naturalistic "in-camera" light and exposure effects.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss & corrupt digital video.
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions.
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel.
- BCC Lights Leak Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition.
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition.
BCC 10: Quick Look Videos
- BCC 10 for Adobe: $995 (new lower price)
- Upgrade - BCC 10 for Adobe : $295 (Upgrade from BCC 8 or 9)
NEW! Subscription Option:
- BCC Multi-Host Annual Subscription $595 (Avid, Adobe, OFX), (one low yearly price!)
Don't use Adobe? BCC 10 for Avid editing systems is also available. OFX hosts such as Resolve, Fusion and NUKE coming soon!
Live Webinar Event; December 17 On December 17 at 1 pm EST, join Boris FX & special guest presenter Nick Harauz, certified Adobe trainer, for a 1 hour webinar training session on the new BCC 10 features. Three lucky attendees will win a year membership to Adobe Creative Cloud. Register for the webinar now RSVP here.