2020.5 is a free update for Mocha Pro or Silhouette owners with valid upgrade and support contracts and active subscriptions.
Mocha Pro 2020.5 contains new features and significant improvements:
- Improved Planar Tracking
- Up to 4x Faster Motion Blur Rendering
- New Autodesk Flame Gmask Tracer export format Watch Now
- Improved Media support with Gstreamer and R3D update
- Improved OpenColorIO color management Watch Now
- Improved Area Brush and many more fixes and updates
Take a quick tour of new features in Mocha Pro 2020.5 with product manager, Martin Brennand.
Silhouette 2020.5 now includes the new multi-host Silhouette Paint plugin and more improvements.
- New Silhouette Paint plug-in for Adobe and OFX
- Node Favorites and New Hold Node
- New Onion Skin viewer controls
- New Silhouette Paint plug-in host support for Vegas Pro
- VFX Reference Platform 2020 and Python 3 support
- And more user-requested fixes and features.
In this 3 min video, Ben Brownlee introduces you to the power of Silhouette’s paint tools, now available as a plug-in for Adobe and OFX hosts.