Boris Continuum Complete 10.0.2 is an important point release update for Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects Creative Cloud users.
BCC 10.0.2 includes many new features, useful speed improvements and numerous bug fixes. This is a free point release for all owners of BCC 10 for Avid or Adobe.
BCC 10.0.2 Highlights General Enhancements:
- GPU - acceleration improvements on QuadroFX video cards
- Support for Avid's separate Filter vs Transition palettes in Media Composer 8.5+ (allows a cleaner list of available transitions)
- FX Browser - improved playback performance in Media Composer
- Numerous Bug Fixes
- Witness Protection - simplified & improved mocha tracking workflow for blur/mosaic of multiple moving objects in a single effect instance
- Reframer - New Resample Quality Menu greatly improves scaling quality.
- Extruded Spline, Extruded EPS, and Layer Deformer - 10% performance optimization
- Video Glitch - 24 new presets
- Match Grain - Improved performance in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- mocha PixelChooser now supports GPU accelerated tracking (OpenCL).
- mocha PixelChooser now supports Avid's background rendering system.
- mocha PixelChooser option to suppress the Low Resolution Warning Dialog until the next time the application is relaunched.
- Numerous fixes and quality improvements
- Soft Cast Shadows feature
- Depth of Field Blurring feature
- New & Improved Styles: Materials, Gradients and Text Styles.
- New & Improved Presets in Title Studio FX Browser
- Multiple interface and workflow improvements including new workspaces, scale timeline keyframes, scale anchor point and more
Already own BCC 9? Upgrade now
(example of BCC Title Studio with Depth of Field and Cast Shadows)