mocha AE v3.2.1 and mocha Pro v3.2.1 software is now available for all registered license owners. This new release provides much improved international character support and significant features and fixes: v3.2.1 includes features and fixes:
- Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
- new shortcut keys for timeline navigation
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion.
- Fixes crashing caused by tracking with control points selected
- Fixes panning issue with middle mouse buton
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.
This release will work with existing mocha Pro v3.x and mocha AE 3.x licenses. Release is not supported without a valid, paid mocha v3.xlicense.
**Please Note: Customers running the Adobe AE bundled mocha AE CS6 or mocha AE CC should
not upgrade. mocha AE CC is only updated through the Adobe Creative Cloud.**
If you are running the Adobe bundled mocha AE CC, please be sure to read our FAQ for Adobe Creative Cloud users.