The VFX Plug-in Monster Squad – Boris FX, GenArts & Imagineer – has teamed up to challenge our users to create a Halloween-themed short. The more wickedly creative, the better. Enter as many times as you want for your shot at awesome prizes including an Oculus Rift VR headset!
- Submit a short (no longer than 5 minutes).
- All videos must use either: Boris Continuum, Sapphire or mocha software in the process.
- All content must be yours. Only original materials will be considered. If you do not have your own footage, feel free to use this supplied footage.
- You may enter more than once.
- You may submit older projects for consideration, but we will give preference to fresher material.
How(l) to enter:
- Create an interesting, scary or humorous “Halloween” inspired short video.
- Upload your finished video to Vimeo or YouTube (we prefer Vimeo).
- When your video is ready to be viewed email the link, your full name and email address to email@example.com
Dreadful Deadline: October 30, 2016 at midnight PST
- Oculus Rift VR Headset ($599) + Boris Box Set (includes BCC & mocha Pro) ($2495)
- 1 License of Sapphire 10 plug-ins from GenArts. ($1695)
- 1 license of mocha Pro 5 from Imagineer Systems
- 1 License of Boris Continuum Complete from Boris FX
- 1 License of NUKE 10 from The Foundry
- 1 year subscription to Media Composer from Avid
- 1 year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud from Adobe
- 1 License of HitFilm 4 Pro from FxHome
- 1 License of Everything Bundle FCPX plug-ins from CoreMelt
Need inspiration? Check out these!
Ghoul luck and have fun!
Your friends at Boris FX, GenArts & Imagineer