Dear Boris FX customers,
During the uncertain times surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, I’d like to personally reach out to you to restate our commitment to continue serving and supporting the worldwide broadcast and post-production community when you need us most. I know that many of you had to disrupt your normal working environments on short notice and move your editing, compositing, and motion graphics work to your homes. I know, because we at Boris FX went through the same ordeal last week. To help you with the transition I’m pleased to offer:
- You can now deactivate your nodelocked license (Sapphire, Continuum, Mocha Pro, and Silhouette) directly from your account page on our website
- Free 60-day “at home” licenses for Sapphire, Continuum, Mocha Pro, and Silhouette for all qualifying Boris FX customers to replace their floating licenses locked in the office. Please read the FAQ for more details
- The Boris FX Application Manager — a free download that helps customers easily deactivate and reactivate node-locked licenses, perfect for moving an installed license to a new workstation. More information can be found here
On our part, the Boris FX team is taking all necessary precautions to protect ourselves, our families, and the communities where we live and work.
- Our staff has been working remotely since last week to minimize community spread
- Quotes, new license purchases, upgrades, and renewals are all being processed as usual
- Customer service operations like plug-in support and license assistance are all readily available through the usual channels (phone, forums, email, chat)
I know how hard it is to see your business disrupted by this unforeseen global event, but I feel that as a community we are all in this together and we can lessen the impact by helping each other!
CEO/Founder, Boris FX