To Download and install:
Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Windows:
Resolve 12.5 or greater Nuke 11 or greater China Digital Video DX or EX Vegas Pro 12 or greater Fusion Studio 8 or greater SCRATCH 6.0 or greater Mamba FX any version Nucoda/Phoenix (Film Master etc.) 2011.2.058 or greater Grass Valley Rio 2.1 rev4
Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
Download the Windows installer.
Either run the installer program from its current location, or save it to disk and then execute it from wherever you saved it. Follow the instructions given by the installer. This installer is for Windows 64-bit.
Restart your host application, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to Start -> All Programs -> GenArts Sapphire OFX -> Online Help (HTML) or (PDF). You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
If you are on Baselight and get a watermark with your installer-provided free trial, please request a trial RLM license by sending your company info, product details and Ethernet ID via the support form Please note that we support versions 4.3 and 4.4 only
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 2020.53
- Resolve: Fixed a crash when Sapphire is used on a Resolve with multiple GPUs.
- Sapphire on VMs: Prevent Sapphire from using virtual GPU RAM and crashing the VM.
- Windows Licensing: Performance improvement when using activation keys on Windows. This particularly affects thumbnail render speed in the Sapphire Preset Browser.
- Flame: Improve EdgeRays behavior with Show Rays.
- Mocha: Fixes potential crash in Nuke 12.2 on Linux.
- Mac OS and Logging: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented s_log from being written on Mac OS.
- Nuke: Fixed a crash when deleting a Sapphire node, then undoing the delete.
- Licensing: Add support for bfxsuite subscription license.