To Download and install:
Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Mac:
Resolve 12.5 or greater Autodesk Flame 2017 or greater Nuke 11 or greater Baselight 5 or higher
Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
Download the Mac installer.
This includes Universal 64 bit binaries for Mac Intel hardware.
Run the installer. When it asks for your passphrase, enter your Mac user login password, and follow the instructions given by the installer.
Restart your host product, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to the /Applications/GenArtsSapphireOFX folder and double click on Online Help.html or Online Help.pdf. You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 2020.53
- Resolve: Fixed a crash when Sapphire is used on a Resolve with multiple GPUs.
- Sapphire on VMs: Prevent Sapphire from using virtual GPU RAM and crashing the VM.
- Windows Licensing: Performance improvement when using activation keys on Windows. This particularly affects thumbnail render speed in the Sapphire Preset Browser.
- Flame: Improve EdgeRays behavior with Show Rays.
- Mocha: Fixes potential crash in Nuke 12.2 on Linux.
- Mac OS and Logging: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented s_log from being written on Mac OS.
- Nuke: Fixed a crash when deleting a Sapphire node, then undoing the delete.
- Licensing: Add support for bfxsuite subscription license.