To Download and install:
Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Mac:
Resolve 10 or greater Nuke 6.3v8 or greater Baselight 4.3 and 4.4 only
Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
Download the Mac installer.
This includes Universal 64 bit binaries for Mac Intel hardware.
Run the installer. When it asks for your passphrase, enter your Mac user login password, and follow the instructions given by the installer.
Restart your host product, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to the /Applications/GenArtsSapphireOFX folder and double click on Online Help.html or Online Help.pdf. You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New In Sapphire 2019.53:
- Flame: Crash when S_Retime was inserted after a BurnInMetadata node was fixed.
- Windows: Fixed the cancel button in the “Plugin is starting the
- ParallaxStrips: Fixed a crash with certain parameter values when running on the GPU.
- EdgeRays: Fixed a crash when “Rays Res” is set to anything other than Full.
- Mocha on macOS: To close Mocha, press command-q shortcut key or select Quit from File menu.
- Effect Builder: Fixed the “Show Checkerboard” setting.
- Preset Browser: Fixed an issue where the preset browser won’t launch on large footage. For now the preset browser will use sample footage when the input clip is too large.
- Mac OS: Fixed a bug where the “Deactivate License” dialog wasn’t showing up during uninstall on Mac OS 10.13 and 10.14.
- Mac OS: Fixed a warning that the certificate has expired during install.
- Licensing: Improved license activation and deactivation where licensing one machine would deactivate another on certain network configurations.
- Preset Browser: Improve response time when the “Static Thumbnail” checkbox is changed (in S_Effect and S_LemsFlare).
- Flare Designer, Preset Browser, and Effect Builder: Improve timeline behavior.
- Flare Designer, Preset Browser, and Effect Builder: Remove Show/Hide Menu.
- Flare Designer and Effect Builder: Fixed the save button.
What’s New In Sapphire 2019.52:
- Removed a one-pixel wide black border in the preview panes for the Sapphire Preset Browser.