To Download and install:
- Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Mac:
|Resolve||10 or greater|
|Nuke||6.3v8 or greater|
|Baselight||4.3 and 4.4 only|
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to the /Applications/GenArtsSapphireOFX folder and double click on Online Help.html or Online Help.pdf. You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 11.02 for OFX
- LensFlare presets will now sort correctly by creation date.
- Fixed the link in version-update.
- Fixed scaling of complex widgets when downsampled.
- Fixed hang in Nuke when scrubbing the freq param of S_TextureCells, S_TextureSpots, and S_WipeCells.
- Fixed the license-tool so that it doesn’t require sudo when run on Linux.
- Fixed opening the Preset Browser and Flare Editor in Baselight 5.0.9988 and newer.