360/VR filmmaking is a rapidly expanding market. While there are tools in various NLEs for working with 360° video, there are no tools that are cross-platform compatible — until now. Join Adobe certified trainer, Nick Harauz, as he shows 360° editors the power and speed of the Continuum VR Unit.
This training event will be presented inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC. However, the Continuum VR Unit techniques you’ll see can be used across all available host applications.
Did you know? We’re giving away the Continuum VR Unit for FREE until May 31, 2018. Learn more
What You’ll Learn:
- Get a basic understanding of the tools available in Premiere and After Effects for 360° mono and stereo workflows
- Discover how the 5 Continuum VR filters — VR Blur, VR Flicker Fixer, VR Insert, VR Reorient, and VR Sharpen — complement the Adobe workflow and even expand on how you work with 360° footage
- How to work with Continuum VR’s presets cross-platform for major time-saving benefits
- Bonus! How to use Mocha VR to solve tracking and stabilization challenges you might have thought were impossible
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
- 1x Continuum one year subscription ($695 value)
- 1x Mocha VR one year subscription ($495 value)
- 1x Sapphire one year subscription ($895 value)
- 1x Mocha Pro one year subscription ($495 value)
About the presenter: Nick Harauz is an Apple, Adobe and Avid Certified Trainer. He has an uncanny ability to engage his students and create a level of relatedness that keeps them coming back for more. Since 2002, Nick also works with domestic and international brands offering video production and motion graphic services. He has worked with clients such as Proctor and Gamble and Virgin Mobile. Currently, Nick is working on his first feature film entitled Lost and Found. You can find some of his online training on both Lynda and Creative Cloud Learn.