Date: Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
Join Dan Harvey, VFX artist and Boris FX trainer, as he gives Autodesk Flame artists a high-level overview of how to use Sapphire and Mocha Pro OFX plug-ins for stylized effects finishing, advanced planar tracking, roto-masking and more.
- Sapphire Lens Flare Designer and occlusion triggers with integrated Mocha masking
- Batch FX workflows with Sapphire filters, Mocha’s new magnetic masking tools, and Gmasks
- Remove objects and generate clean plates with Mocha Pro’s automated remove tools
- Transfer Mocha planar tracking data to Flame’s Action Workspace for inserts, stabilization & set extensions
- Lens calibration, 3D camera solving, and more tips for Flame!
VFX Giveaways! You could win a one-year subscription to Autodesk Flame ($4205 value), plus one-year subscriptions to the Boris FX Bundle ($1195 value), Sapphire ($895 value), Continuum ($695 value), and Mocha Pro ($595 value).