Join Ben Brownlee, Director of Production & Learning, as he shows why digital photographers and editors should use the new Boris FX Optics plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Learn how to build stunning effect stacks with ease using a variety of Optics’ 160 filters. Discover the importance of proper color correction before adding creative lighting, diffusion, and lens effects. Plus, how to achieve consistently superior results. Register Now
Date & Time: Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 3pm EDT/12pm PDT
- What is Optics?
- How to best incorporate it into your stills workflow
- The basics of filtering and masking
- An Optics creative flow for creating true cinematic looks
- The secret to adding compelling lighting elements to your images
- Beyond saving presets; creating flexible templates for your projects
VFX Giveaways: 5 lucky winners will get a one-year subscription to Optics!
Boris FX live training events are sponsored by Dell Precision Workstations.