- Plug-in interface and workflow in Avid
- Screen Replacements using Insert Module
- Stabilize and Smooth Camera Motion
- Remove Unwanted Objects with Remove Module
- Advanced techniques for planar tracking and roto-masking
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. (Retail value $595 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a mocha Pro 5 one year subscription. (Retail value $595 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a RX Plug-in Pack from our friends at iZotope. (Retail value $129)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter:
Dan Harvey is a UK based post-production industry veteran with years of teaching and post-production expertise. Dan has worked as a professional colourist and also as a product specialist & manager for Autodesk, The Pixel Farm and Quantel. Dan is currently a visiting tutor at the National Film & Television School.