Spend an hour with John Dickinson of Motionworks.net as he deep dives into the creative potential of combining Sapphire, BCC, and mocha together to create a Halloween inspired motion graphics piece.
Presented jointly by Boris FX, Imagineer Systems, and GenArts
Date & Time: Friday October 28, 2016 at 2pm EDT / 11am PDT
- Exploring the new effects and features in Sapphire 10
- Using Sapphire Builder to combine multiple effects into one look
- Working with mocha Pro to take the pain out of tracking and rotoscoping
- Adding Continuum Complete effects to create a mood and atmosphere
- Quick and easy titling with the new native 3D tools in Adobe After Effects
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a mocha Pro 5 one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a Sapphire 10 one year subscription. ($499 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a RX Plug-in Pack from our friends at iZotope. ($129 value)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter: Based in Sydney, Australia, John Dickinson is a motion graphic designer, trainer and presenter specializing in Adobe After Effects and Maxon Cinema 4D. With Motionworks, John combines 19 years of industry experience with a proven teaching ability, to provide high quality learning resources that encourage and challenge participants to break through to new levels of excellence and impact in their own work.