When: Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 1pm EST
Join Emmy, Hugo, and Telly Award-winning director Tim Kolb as he demonstrates the comprehensive VFX power of Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE in Adobe Premiere Pro. Webinar attendees will experience:
- Simulated in-camera effects such as BCC Lens Blur and BCC Motion Blur
- Image retouching techniques with BCC Smooth Tone
- Matching Grain in composites
- Recreating Film Process on footage
- Designing sophisticated transitions with BCC Lens Blur and BCC Swish Pan
Presenter Tim Kolb of Kolb Productions is a Emmy, Chicago Film Festival Hugo, and Telly Award-winning director and a 20 year veteran of video and television production. He serves as a program producer and first unit director for video programs, television commercials, live corporate events, CD-ROMs and DVDs.
Tim judges Emmys and Tellys and is an advisor to Adobe Systems and CineForm and a video marketspace consultant for Coleman Research Group, a consulting company serving institutional investment advisors.