When: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 1pm EST
This webinar will show Avid editors why they don’t need to leave the comfort of Media Composer for all their effects and titling work.
The webinar will include demonstrations of the following:
- Transferring FCP sequences to Media Composer with Boris AAF Transfer
- Creating jaw-dropping titles inside Media Composer
- Creating film looks with Boris Continuum Complete 7 AVX
- Creating realistic-looking chroma keys
- “Witness protection” effect with automated motion tracking
- Making SD footage shine in HD with BCC UpRez
- Simulating camera lens effects with BCC 7 AVX’s new Lens Blur filter
Presenter Kevin P. McAuliffe is currently a freelance senior level video editor working in HD postproduction in Toronto, Canada. He has been in the television industry for 12 years, and cuts on Avid Media Composer 5 and Apple’s Final Cut Pro 7. He also spends a chunk of his days in Adobe’s After Effects, which he has been using since version 3.5. Kevin’s high definition onlining credit list includes concerts for Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan, Barenaked Ladies, Snow Patrol, Sum41, Paul Anka, Il Divo, and Pussycat Dolls, to name a few. Kevin is an instructor of Advanced Final Cut Studio at the Toronto Film College and has worked for Discovery Channel Canada and HGTV Canada as both an offline and online editor.