Join Kevin P. McAuliffe for the first-ever Boris FX live training event for Resolve users.
Learn how to generate true 3D extruded titles in Resolve 11 using BCC 9 and Boris RED.
- Full typographical control with pair kerning, tracking, leading, etc.
- Resolution independent vector text remains sharp at any size
- Independent control over front, back, side and bevel material shaders
- Scene reflection mapping and bump mapping
- 3D model deformations including shatter, bend-taper-twist, curl etc
- Built-in 3d camera controls and lights
Date : Thursday, November 20th
Time : 1pm EST/10am PST/6pm GMT
Win: We're giving away Resolve software ($995), RED ($695) and BCC 9 OFX ($695)!
About Kevin P. McAuliffe
Kevin McAuliffe is a Senior Editor at Extreme Reach - Toronto, Canada, working in HD post production. He has been in the television industry for over 13 years, and cuts on the latest versions of Avid Media Composer and Apple Final Cut Pro. He also spends a chunk of his days in Adobe After Effects, which he has been using since version 3.5. Kevin’s HD onlining credit list includes concerts for Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan, Barenaked Ladies, Snow Patrol, Sum41, Paul Anka, Il Divo and Pussycat Dolls. Kevin is an instructor of Advanced Final Cut Studio at the Toronto Film College and has worked for Discovery Channel Canada and HGTV Canada as both an offline and online editor.