Join the Boris FX team at XTFX in London to see Mocha Pro 2019, the brand new version of the Academy Award-winning tracking, roto & VFX plug-in from Boris FX. Powerful new features include:
- New! Mocha Essentials Workspace: Master tracking with ease
- New! Spline Creation Tools: Magnetic edge snapping for speed
- New! GPU-accelerated Object Removal for faster renders
- New! 360/VR: Mocha VR now included with Mocha Pro 2019
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018
Place: XTFX, 12 Stephen Mews, London W1T 1AH
Phone: 020 7636 7855
Choose a lunch or evening session:
- 12.30 - 14.30 Lunch & Learn - An informal walk-in session hosted by Boris FX developers & product specialists. Drop in and pick their brains! Buffet provided.
- 18:30 - 20:00 Evening session with Mocha Pro new features overview. Tips and tricks presentation from a Mocha power user. Followed by drinks and networking.
John-Paul Smith, Boris FX
J-P plays a key role in managing the technology and business vision at Boris FX. In 2013, J-P was part of the team recognised with an Academy of Motion Pictures Sci-Tech Award for Mocha’s outstanding contribution to the film industry.
**Visual Effects Supervisor at Radiant VFX**
Sean is an award-winning VFX Supervisor with 20 years of experience in TV and film visual effects. He has supervised on set for films such as _Nanny McPhee_ and _Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian_. With a strong 2D background, Sean has worked on major sequences for many _James Bond_, _Harry Potter_, _Tomb Raider_ and _Batman_ films, and as a 2D supervisor on the Wachowski’s _Cloud Atlas_, _Hunger Games: Catching Fire_, and with director Martin McDonagh on the film _Seven Psychopaths_. Sean always recommends Mocha for tracking difficult sequences and has taught it at Escape Studios and many VFX facilities.
* Special Guest (Evening Session Only)