When: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 1pm EST
Explore the Boris Calligraphy titling plug-ins that are included with Apple Final Cut Pro. Then, learn how to take your titles to the next level using Boris Continuum Complete 7 FxPlug’s 3D Objects filters.
Webinar attendees will experience:
- Boris Calligraphy’s styles, style palette, multiple strokes, and professional typography
- Creating a credit roll and generating random text with Boris Calligraphy
- Applying Boris Continuum Complete’s rays and glows filters to text
- BCC Extruded Text with professional typography, materials, bevels, and deformers
- Importing and extruding EPS files with BCC Extruded EPS
- BCC Extruded Type-On Text to complement Apple Motion’s type-on text
Larry Jordan is a producer, director, editor, consultant and Apple-Certified trainer with over 25 years video production and post-production experience. He is currently using his award-winning skills in training editors to use Final Cut Studio. He is the Executive Producer and Host of Creative Planet’s Digital Production BuZZ, as well as author of five books on Final Cut Studio, along with a monthly on-line newsletter covering Final Cut Studio – now in its sixth year of publication. Learn more about Larry at the Larry Jordan & Associates web site .