Join Brian Fox, Emmy Award winning editor and Director of Product Marketing for GenArts, as he teaches Avid Media Composer editors how to use the revolutionary Sapphire Builder to create vibrant and complex video treatments without ever leaving the Avid timeline. Brian will show how Builder saved him enormous time under extreme deadlines when working for FOX Sports shooting and editing for NFL broadcasts.
- Introduction to Sapphire Builder and how it can save time and increase production value
- Exploring the new Builder multiple inputs feature available in Sapphire 10
- Integrating Builder and mocha Pro for masking and object removal
- Using Builder to create stylized titling options and more.
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a mocha Pro 5 one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a Sapphire 10 one year subscription. ($499 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a RX Plug-in Pack from our friends at iZotope. ($129 value)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter: A 20-year veteran of the post-production industry, Brian is responsible for the Sapphire product strategy, community development and engagement, and overall brand awareness.
Having worked for an impressive client list that includes HBO, ABC, CBS, Discovery, Microsoft, Staples, Budweiser, History, National Geographic, ESPN, and Showtime, Brian has built a well-earned reputation during his award-winning career for his ability to motivate consumers to act with immersive brand experiences. His enthusiasm for visual effects is matched only by his obsession with cutting-edge editorial and his undisputed love of big and small screen storytelling.
When he's not furiously preaching the gospel of Sapphire, Brian can be found chasing after his two sons or arguing 80's movie trivia over cocktails.