When: Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 1pm EST
Join Kevin P. McAuliffe as he introduces Boris Continuum Complete 8, the world’s most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite. 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects.
Attend this free live webinar and learn how to:
- Check broadcast-safe composites with BCC Videoscope
- Apply BCC Film Glow to achieve the look of exposed film footage
- Reduce flicker due to uneven shutter speed or fluorescent light
- Create volumetric lights such as car head beams or disco stage lights with smoke
- Create 3D lens flares integrating AE’s paths, camera, and lights
- Create compelling broadcast designs with BCC Organic Strands, BCC Particle Emitter, and BCC Card Array
About Kevin P. McAuliffe
Kevin McAuliffe is a Senior Editor at MIJO, in Toronto, Canada, working in HD post production. He has been in the television industry for over 13 years, and cuts on the latest versions of Avid Media Composer and Apple Final Cut Pro. He also spends a chunk of his days in Adobe After Effects, which he has been using since version 3.5. Kevin’s HD onlining credit list includes concerts for Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan, Barenaked Ladies, Snow Patrol, Sum41, Paul Anka, Il Divo and Pussycat Dolls. Kevin is an instructor of Advanced Final Cut Studio at the Toronto Film College and has worked for Discovery Channel Canada and HGTV Canada as both an offline and online editor.