If you work in 360/VR, you won't want to miss this live training event!
Join Mary Poplin, Imagineer Systems Product Specialist, as she introduces Mocha VR - a groundbreaking new 360/VR post-production toolkit from the Academy Award-winning developers of Mocha Pro planar tracking and masking software.
Add high-end visual effects and post-production workflows to your 360/VR projects.
Mocha VR runs as a plug-in inside supported hosts: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Nuke and other OFX hosts. Mocha VR is also available as a standalone application on OSX, Windows and Linux.
Presented jointly by Boris FX, Imagineer Systems, and GenArts
Date & Time: Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1pm EST / 10am PST
- How to start a project
- Learn the basics of 360 optimized planar tracking
- Roto-mask in rectilinear and equirectangular
- Add 2D graphics, patches & fixes to the 360 workspace
- Remove unwanted elements like camera rigs, lights and shadows
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a Mocha VR one year subscription. ($795 value)
- One lucky attendee will win Kolor’s video-stitching software suite Autopano Video Pro & Autopano Giga. ($799 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. ($595 value)
- One lucky attendee will win a Sapphire 10 one year subscription. ($499 value)
Duration: 1 hour
About the presenter: Mary Poplin is an experienced visual effects and motion graphics artist, Mary has worked on major Hollywood feature films such as The Last Airbender, Gulliver’s Travels, and Jackass 3D. As Boris FX/Imagineer Systems’ west coast product specialist, Mary consults with film studios and customers to provide hands on training.