This is a past webinar. View Boris FX webinar replays.
Advanced Finishing Techniques
Date : Thursday, February 26th
Time : 1pm EST/10am PST/6pm GMT
In this month’s free webinar, popular Avid trainer Kevin P. McAuliffe will dive into challenging tasks facing every editor. Learn how Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) and mocha Pro from Imagineer Systems can be used together to make quick work of keying, masking, and titles.
Presented jointly by Boris FX + Imagineer Systems
Topics Covered :
- Seamless composites with BCC Chromakey Studio
- 3D titling with extrusions and lens flares
- Easy screen replacements and inserts with BCC and mocha
- Plus other useful BCC filters for your every day workflow
Door Prizes :
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of BCC for Avid. (Retail value $1995 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of mocha Pro 4. (Retail value $1,495 USD)
About the presenter : Kevin McAuliffe is a Senior Editor at Extreme Reach Mijo, in Toronto, Canada, working in HD post production. He has been in the television industry for over 13 years, and cuts on the latest versions of Avid Media Composer and Apple Final Cut Pro. He also spends a chunk of his days in Adobe After Effects, which he has been using since version 3.5. Kevin’s HD onlining credit list includes concerts for Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan, Barenaked Ladies, Snow Patrol, Sum41, Paul Anka, Il Divo and Pussycat Dolls. Kevin is an instructor of Advanced Final Cut Studio at the Toronto Film College and has worked for Discovery Channel Canada and HGTV Canada as both an offline and online editor.