Join Vin Morreale, Boris FX product specialist, as he shows how to create an advanced science fiction themed motion title sequence from scratch using Continuum inside Adobe After Effects. A step-by-step breakdown that will have you creating your own blockbuster style titles.
Date & Time: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
- Create highly-stylized titles using Title Studio
- Add a multi-layered animated background using particles
- How to easily mask with the PixelChooser powered by Mocha
- Add finishing touches like glows, grunge, and glitch
- How to mix in Sapphire effects like Luna’s photorealistic moon rendering
- 1x - 3 month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud ($150 value)
- 1x - One year subscription to Continuum ($695 value)
- 1x - One year subscription to Sapphire ($895 value)
- 1x - One year subscription to Mocha Pro ($495 value)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: Please check the time-zone converter for your local time
About the presenter: Vin Morreale is a producer, editor, and VFX artist currently working as a Product Specialist at Boris FX. He has been working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects since early 2001 when he founded Paracelsus Films, a photography and videography production company specializing in web content.