Dean Velez, motion graphics artist and Adobe-certified trainer, takes After Effects artists through a guided tour of the top new features and filters in BCC 9 AE with greater AE integration than ever before.
- FX Browser™:
- Quickly scan all the available presets and save your faves.
- Image Restoration:
- BCC Magic Sharp – Bring footage back to its original sharpness.
- BCC Grunge – Add scratches, dust, orbs, flicker, shake, scanlines, bump maps, and erosion.
- BCC 2-Strip Color – Recreate the Technicolor look of Hollywood yore.
- BCC Vignette -Add a blurry soft-edge vignette to set the mood.
- BCC Laser Beam – Fully integrated with AE lights & camera.
Date : Wednesday, June 25th
Time : 1pm EST/10am PST ( Click here for time zone converter )
Product : BCC 9 AE in Adobe After Effects CC
All registered attendees are automatically entered into a raffle to win a BCC 9 AE license (a $995 value) and a 3-month subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud (a $150 value).
About Dean: Dean Velez has been working in the broadcast graphics industry since 1992 and training professional artists since 1996. He has received two Emmy Awards, seven Emmy Award nominations, a Promax Silver, and a Promax Bronze. He has worked for two network stations, 21 local news stations, and is the creator and head trainer for The Anvel . His views and techniques from his years in the industry have made him a sought-after presenter and speaker for major industry conventions including NAB, Siggraph, Promax/BDA, WEVA, and LEVA.