To Download and install:
- Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Windows:
|Resolve||10 or greater|
|Nuke||6.3v8 or greater|
|China Digital Video||DX or EX|
|Vegas Pro||12 or greater|
|Fusion Studio||7 or greater|
|SCRATCH||6.0 or greater|
|Mamba FX||any version|
|Nucoda/Phoenix (Film Master etc.)||2011.2.058 or greater|
|Pablo Rio||2.1 rev4|
* **Attention Vegas Users: **If you are upgrading from Sapphire v6.0, please see the release notes below before upgrading to Sapphire v10.0 to avoid hanging Vegas.
2. Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
3. Download the Windows installer.
Either run the installer program from its current location, or save it to disk and then execute it from wherever you saved it. Follow the instructions given by the installer. This installer is for Windows 64-bit.
4. Restart your host application, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to Start -> All Programs -> GenArts Sapphire OFX -> Online Help (HTML) or (PDF). You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
If you are on Baselight and get a watermark with your installer-provided free trial, please request a trial RLM license by sending your company info, product details and Ethernet ID via the support form Please note that we support versions 4.3 and 4.4 only
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 11.02 for OFX
- LensFlare presets will now sort correctly by creation date.
- Fixed the link in version-update.
- Fixed scaling of complex widgets when downsampled.
- Fixed hang in Nuke when scrubbing the freq param of S_TextureCells, S_TextureSpots, and S_WipeCells.
- Fixed the license-tool so that it doesn’t require sudo when run on Linux.
- Fixed opening the Preset Browser and Flare Editor in Baselight 5.0.9988 and newer.