To Download and install:
- Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Mac:
|Resolve||10 or greater|
|Nuke||6.3v8 or greater|
|Baselight||4.3 and 4.4 only|
2. Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
3. Download the Mac installer.
This includes Universal 64 bit binaries for Mac Intel hardware.
4. Run the installer. When it asks for your passphrase, enter your Mac user login password, and follow the instructions given by the installer.
5. Restart your host product, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to the /Applications/GenArtsSapphireOFX folder and double click on Online Help.html or Online Help.pdf. You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 11.02 for OFX
- LensFlare presets will now sort correctly by creation date.
- Fixed the link in version-update.
- Fixed scaling of complex widgets when downsampled.
- Fixed hang in Nuke when scrubbing the freq param of S_TextureCells, S_TextureSpots, and S_WipeCells.
- Fixed the license-tool so that it doesn’t require sudo when run on Linux.
- Fixed opening the Preset Browser and Flare Editor in Baselight 5.0.9988 and newer.