To Download and install:
- Make sure you have one or more of the following OFX compatible host products on Linux:
|Resolve||10 or greater|
|Nuke||6.3v8 or greater|
|Fusion Studio||7 or greater|
|Baselight||4.3 and 4.4 only|
|Mistika||6.5.35 or greater|
2. Quit any host applications that may be running.
If you previously installed an older version of Sapphire Plug-ins, the new installation will just replace it. You should not need to uninstall it first.
3. For Red Hat or similar: become root and use the rpm shell command to download (207Mb) and run the installer:
rpm -Uvh https://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/SapphireOFX-11.010-1.x86_64.rpm for 64 bit
or download the RPM installer file and install it locally.
For Ubuntu: first make sure you have ‘libjpeg62’, and ‘libglade2-0’ packages installed.
Then download the DEB installer file (207Mb), become root, and type the command:
dpkg -i –force-architecture sapphireofx_11.010-1_amd64.deb for 64 bit
4. Restart your host product, and the new plug-ins should appear in your effects menu.
To view on-line documentation after you install the software, go to the RedHat or Ubuntu start menu and select GenArts Sapphire OFX -> Sapphire Online Help (HTML) or (PDF). You can also click on the “Help” button while using any plug-in.
This software may use the Qt user interface framework. Qt is distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1; see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html for more details. The source code for Qt is available here.
What’s New in Sapphire 11.02 for OFX
- LensFlare presets will now sort correctly by creation date.
- Fixed the link in version-update.
- Fixed scaling of complex widgets when downsampled.
- Fixed hang in Nuke when scrubbing the freq param of S_TextureCells, S_TextureSpots, and S_WipeCells.
- Fixed the license-tool so that it doesn’t require sudo when run on Linux.
- Fixed opening the Preset Browser and Flare Editor in Baselight 5.0.9988 and newer.